Looking to boost your career in the competitive field of retail management? This online course is designed to help you do just that. Whether you’re already a retail manager who’s ready for bigger and better challenges or an assistant manager, supervisor, sales assistant or indeed completely new to the industry, this easy-to-access diploma will set you on course towards becoming a retail management star.
What Will I Learn?
Retail management is a complex role, with many different facets you’ll need to master. This comprehensive course will soon have you confident in the diverse skills of team management, customer service, stock control, store layout, brand management, merchandising, customer behaviour, multi-channel retailing and much more.
How Does It Work?
The beauty of this diploma is that you can study at a pace and a time that suits you, whether that’s at home on a computer or on your phone on the bus to work. The fact that you don’t have to commit to a certain time or place means it’s easy to fit the ten hours of content around your existing work and family commitments.
Key Learning Points
Boost your career in retail management with this brilliant introductory course.
- Start with a clear, concise introduction on what retail management is and why it’s a crucial element of any retail operation.
- Find out how to make pricing and merchandising turn to profit.
- Get to grips with sales, operating a successful and efficient point of sale and how staff attitude and service skills are crucial to success.
- Learn to identify different types of customer behaviour to tailor service to customer needs.
- Find out about customer behavioural trends and how to target customers and gather relevant information on them, to provide the best possible experience.
- Gain insight into how customer communication is the key to success.
- Learn about all aspects of the dos and don’ts of working in a retail environment.
- Unlock the secret of how to build a long-term relationship with your customers.
- Find out about effective stock control and how to manage stock successfully.
- Location, location, location – learn why choosing the perfect place for your store is crucial.
- Get the insider secrets on store layout and design.
- Gain confidence in the logistics of receiving and supplying stock.
- Find out about the latest technology in retail security and the procedures you need to have in place.
- Learn about building and nurturing a successful team who communicate effectively with each other.
- Find out how multi-channel marketing can boost your business.
- Become a confident brand manager.
- Get to grips with the trading constitution, customer rights and your legal position as a trader.
- Find out all you need to know about the health and safety legislation relating to employees and customers.
Advantages of the Course
- Study the 19 modules at a time and place convenient to you, on any device.
- Get ahead of the competition and impress potential employers with your proven retail management expertise.
- Enjoy 12 months access to the ten hours of course content and technical support, if you require it.
Get to the front of the queue for the best retail management roles, by signing up to the Retail Management Diploma today.
This course is CPD certified.
Retail Management Diploma
- What we mean by retail management
- How to get involved in this industry
- How your career can progress in retail management