Do you have a passion for makeup? Are your friends and family always asking you to recommend the hottest new products and to do their makeup for nights out? If the answer is yes, why not make money from your hobby and launch a career as a professional makeup artist with this fantastic-value online video training?
What Does The Training Involve?
Professional makeup artist draws on her extensive experience to deliver a fun and informative course that focuses on the exciting specialism of creating makeup looks for film and TV. As well as teaching you the creative techniques you will need to make it as a makeup artist.
How Does The Course Work?
You will observe and absorb the insider tips and tricks she uses to create stunning camera-ready looks for a wide range of skin and face types. As you have access to the course for 12 months on signing up, you have ample time to perfect your technique as you practise on yourself on or on your willing volunteers.
Professional Makeup Artist for Film and Television
- Start with a comprehensive introduction to the training.
- Explore how to set up a professional workstation.
- Discover techniques for client investigation and how to identify positive and negative aspects of a subject’s face.
- Get confident when it comes to choosing the right foundation for your client.
- Learn how to replicate even results on both sides of the face.
- Discover insider tips on highlighting and contouring for a flawless finish.
- Get professional advice on highlighting and contouring with powder.
- Learn to perfect a daytime eye makeup look.
- Gain the skills necessary to produce stunning cheeks and lips.
- Over two in-depth video lessons, learn about airbrush foundation and re-visit the important area of highlighting and contouring.
- Learn how to create show-stopping lashes.
- Put it all together with the helpful conclusion.