Social media is one of the breakthrough society conventions of the 21st century, it is one of the most powerful ways to connect or convey a message and utilising this as a company is a major factor in building a brand that lasts in the mind of your current or potential customers.
Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen one that you’re a part of already, you will be able to build a brand with a consistent, unifying message that lies in sync with immersive marketing.
The Impact of Social Media
Facebook launched in 2004 and now has 2 billion users worldwide, while Twitter launched in 2006 and now has 330 million users. The impact of social media is clear across today’s society as it continues to have an ever-growing hold on the way we communicate with people, both in a personal and professional way, which is why having a brand on social media is so important in the current social and economic climate.
In this course, you will cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, because not all of them will, and how to create strong messages that engage your audience.
Building a Brand on Social Media
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platform and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism in a professional manner
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy