Fashion Styling Online Short Course
Time & Location
About the Event
4 Weeks Fashion Styling Course
With Rebekah Roy
- Time 19:00 - 20:30
- Duration:4 weeks
- Level All levels welcome
- Location: Online
- Date: Sunday 23rd February 2020
Have you been thinking about becoming a fashion stylist but don’t know where to start?
The only way to learn about what a fashion stylist does it to work with one, it’s a hands on job. Join leading international stylist Rebekah Roy who has credits including Kate Nash, Machine Gun Kelly, Oliver Proudlock and fashion industry icons Erin O’Connor, Rosie Huntingdon & Kate Moss.
Rebekah also lists among her credits Harvey Nicholls, Candid Magazine, Fashion Scout & is currently styling shows for London Fashion Week.During the 4 weeks course Rebekah Roy will use share her extensive industry experience as she coaches you in the secrets of styling and shares the insider tips and tricks to becoming a professional fashion stylist.
What you will get from the day
- What is a Fashion Stylist?
- Finding Creativity
- Mood boards & Pitching
- Styling Skill, Technical Tips, Garment Sourcing
- Fashion Terms, History, Cultural References, Trend Forecasting
- Preparing for The Test Shoot & The Shoot Day
All of our online courses include:
- Live online classes with industry experts.
- Practical, industry-relevant learning.
- Certificate of attendence upon completion.
Online Short Course Materials
You will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- You can access zoom via your Ipad
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
Course Specific Materials
- Pen and paper to take notes during live sessions
ONLY 12 SPACES AVAILABLE BOOK NOW
1 hour 30 minutesFashion stylingOnline